When buying milk, see the words "full fat", "low fat" and "lipstick", will it be a bit tangled?Which one is better to buy?We made it clear today.
Why do you advise you to drink more milk?
Milk and dairy products are rich in nutrients and are suitable for composition. They are easily digested and absorbed. They can provide high -quality protein, vitamin A, vitamin B2, and calcium.
The protein content in milk is about 3%, and the digestive rate is more than 90%. The proportion of essential amino acids meets the needs of the human body and belongs to high -quality protein.
The fat content in milk is about 3%-4%, and it exists in the form of micro-fat balls, which is conducive to digestion and absorption.
The carbohydrates in milk are mainly lactose, which have the effects of regulating gastric acid, promoting gastrointestinal peristalsis, and gastrointestinal secretion, and can promote the absorption of minerals such as calcium, iron, and zinc.
Milk is rich in calcium, phosphorus, and potassium, and is the best source of calcium in diet.Ensure that eating an appropriate amount of milk or dairy products every day is good for bone health and promote children’s growth and development.
"Chinese Resident Dietary Guide (2022)" recommends that eating a variety of dairy products to ensure that eating liquid milk above 300ml or more every day.
Which is better, low -fat, and skimmed milk?
Milk sold on the market is divided into whole, low -fat, and dehydration.As the name suggests, the difference between these three types of milk is mainly in fat content, and other nutrients are not much different.
Taking a certain brand of all brands of fat, low -fat, and dehydrated milk as an example, compare the energy and production of whole -fat, low -fat, and dehydrated milk, and find 4 points:
1. The content of protein and carbohydrates of three kinds of milk is similar.
2. The fat content in three kinds of milk is large.
The fat content of whole milk is about twice the low -fat milk, and the skimmed milk is almost free of fat.
3. Divide milk During the process of lipids, in addition to reducing the fat content in milk, dissolved in fat, which is beneficial to healthy fat -soluble vitamins, such as vitamins A, D, E, etc., it is also removed.
4. The intake of whole milk and its products has nothing to do with the risk of breast cancer, but increasing intake of low -fat milk and its products can reduce the risk of breast cancer.
How to choose milk?
According to your physical condition, choose the right milk.
1. Lava -induced tolerance: Choose yogurt or soothing milk.
2. Over weight or obesity: Choose low -fat milk or skimmed milk.
3. There is no lactose intolerance, and the weight does not exceed the standard: choose whole -fat milk.
Seeing this, if you are still worried about the fat in whole milk, then come to calculate the account for everyone-
Milk sold on the market is usually 250 ml of packaging, which contains about 9.3 grams of fat.The palm -sized meat is about one or two (50 grams), one or two pork contains 18.5 grams of fat, mutton contains 7.1 grams of fat, beef contains 2.1 grams of fat, duck meat contains 9.9 grams of fat, and chicken contains 4.7 grams of fat.So, even if you drink a bottle of whole milk, the ingestion of the fat content is equivalent to a piece of meat.
In fact, people with normal weight do not need to tangle a few grams of fat from drinking whole milk, and reasonable diet is the most important.
Text/Ma Guansheng (Professor of the School of Public Health at Peking University)
Yan Xinyu (Master, Dr. Ma Health Group)
Source: Beijing Youth Daily