Henan Business Daily Luoyang Bao Guan Caiqing
Correspondent Liu Xiaofei
After pregnancy, many women will find that there will be a lot of changes in their bodies. The bitterness of pregnant mothers is a problem that many pregnant mothers will encounter.
If you have encountered such a problem, you may wish to listen to what the doctor said with Aunt Bao ~
Luoyang Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine
Cui Li, director of the Obstetrics and Gynecology District
In the early stages of pregnancy, due to the significant increase in progesterone in the body, it broke the body balance and could cause changes in various systems of the body.Mainly gastrointestinal dysfunction, discomfort, poor appetite, bitter mouth, bad breath and other discomfort.Especially the bitterness of the mouth is a more painful thing for pregnant women.
1. After women are pregnant, too much stress is one of the most common causes of mouth bitterness. Novice pregnant mothers are too worried and anxious about all kinds of pregnancy and unborn babies. Sensitive nervousness can lead to insufficient saliva secretion and cause psychological nature.Mouth bitter phenomenon.
2. The rapid increase in progesterone may affect the function of the digestive tract system. Some pregnant women will be caused by bile reflux and upper stomach gas.
3. Improper diet. Because of the good reaction of early pregnancy, I do n’t know what to eat. After a sudden I want to eat, it will cause gastrointestinal dysfunction.
4. Too much spicy food during pregnancy can also cause symptoms of thick tongue coating, smell of mouth, and bitter mouth.
5. According to the dialectical analysis of traditional Chinese medicine, pregnant women with bitter mouth are common in liver stagnation and spleen deficiency. Spleen deficiency causes grain to fail, liver stagnation causes stomach depression, long -term deficiency and depression.
The bitterness caused by the above situation can be improved for the cause of the cause, so that the pregnant mothers can go through the discomfort during pregnancy.
What should I do if the pregnant mother is suffering?
Relax, welcome the upcoming babies with a happy mood, exercise appropriately, and share the joy of pregnancy with your family; adjust your life and rest, reduce the pressure of work, and provide a good living environment for your baby’s development.Daily drinking water, or eaten alkaline food or rice porridge, improve the acidic environment of the gastrointestinal; pay attention to supplement folic acid and prevent fetal nervous tube deformity.It is also necessary to ensure sufficient sleep time, do not stay up late, do not overwork; but use electronic products such as mobile phones and computers to reduce ionizing radiation contact; pay attention to maintaining oral hygiene, brushing your teeth in the morning and evening, and rinsing fans; you should eat less and eat more.Reduce the burden on the digestive tract; do not eat spicy, irritating food and too greasy food.
If the pregnant mother’s mouth has not been eased for a long time, it will affect their normal life, it is recommended to go to the hospital to check in time to monitor liver and kidney function and trace elements. Reasonable symptomatic treatment under the guidance of a doctor is also conducive to fetal development.At the same time, it is necessary to exclude complications during pregnancy for early intervention.