For women who are pregnant, in addition to some uncomfortable symptoms during pregnancy, there may also be some diseases, such as pregnancy hypertension, gestational diabetes, iron deficiency anemia, and so on.In addition, there are hemorrhoids, which is also a problem that many women may commit during pregnancy.According to preliminary statistics, the incidence of hemorrhoids of pregnant women is about 76%.
1. Sitting for a long time.Sitting for a long time will affect the blood circulation of the whole body, causing the blood flow in the pelvic cavity to be slow and congested in the abdominal organs, causing excessive filling, curvy, bulging, and venous wall tension to decrease
2. Insufficient exercise.Due to insufficient exercise, the intestinal peristalsis slows down and the stool stays in the intestinal cavity for a long time. When the water in the feces is excessively absorbed, it will cause dry stool. The dung of the group will compress the vein to cause local congestion and blood reflux.
3. Uterine compression.With the growth of the fetus, the uterus is increasing, which will cause pressure on the lower cavity vein, which hinders the blood flow from the pelvic cavity, and the blood stasis of the periart vein.
4. Affected by hormones.Affected by endocrine hormones during pregnancy can expand pelvic blood vessels.
The treatment of hemorrhoids during pregnancy should take corresponding treatment methods according to different pregnancy and different conditions during pregnancy.Generally advocating conservative treatment, asymptomatic people can not be treated.Conservative treatment methods are as follows:
1. Do not eat spicy foods, eat less food that is not easy to digest, and eat more food -containing foods.
2. Reduce the time of standing or sitting for a long time to make the blood circulation smoother.
3. You can do some movements that promote the blood circulation of the anus, such as shrinking the anus for 1 minute by yourself, and then shrinking after relaxation, 3 times in a row, 3 to 7 times a day.
4. Make a bathing bath, use rhubarb, yellow cypress, yellow Cen, 参 or wormwood, pepper, locust or purslane, fig, orpiper leaf fried water, twice or morning and evening, after daily,Wash the affected area first while it is hot, 15-20 minutes each time.
If conservative treatment is still not improved and unbearable, it is recommended to take surgical treatment in time. If surgical treatment during pregnancy, you should choose to be more secure in the second trimester.
Finally, it should be noted that if there are hemorrhoids before pregnancy, in order to avoid harm to the fetus, it is recommended to treat before pregnancy, and adjust diet, appropriate activities, and regular defecation during pregnancy to reduce the opportunity of hemorrhoids.””
If you have more questions, you can click "Learn more" for remote consultation consultation!