During the 50 days of pregnancy, abdominal distension, accompanied by loss of appetite, loss of appetite, constipation, and even the psychological pressure of expectant mothers, which leads to difficulty in sleeping and dysfunction of the rest., Moms can start with simple diet, strengthen exercise and other methods to easily say goodbye to flatulence discomfort.So what is the abdominal distension during pregnancy?How to relieve it?
1. What is the abdomen in early pregnancy?
There are many causes of abdominal distension during pregnancy. In the early stages of pregnancy, due to the occurrence of progesterone, the smooth muscle of the gastrointestinal tract relaxes, peristals of peristalsis, and it is easy to allow the acidic gastric content to flow below the esophagus.Extension, when the time of food staying in the food is extended, corruption and fermentation occur under the action of bacteria. At this time, a large amount of gases will be produced, causing pregnant women to have a sense of fullness.
Reason 1. The uterine becomes bigger and compressed the stomach
With the growth of the fetus in the uterus, the gradually increased uterus will naturally compress the gastrointestinal tract. In addition to pushing the stomach up slightly, the uterus will be pushed to the top or both sides.Under the oppression, it will affect the normal discharge of the content and gas, making the expectant mothers feel uncomfortable.
Reason 2. Decreased activity causes constipation caused by constipation
Because pregnant women’s activity is usually less than before pregnancy, gastrointestinal peristalsis weakens, and eating content during pregnancy will also change.It will cause feces to stay more easily in the intestine, causing constipation to make the bloating more serious.
2. Does the abdominal distension affect during pregnancy?
Lutein has worsened the intestinal peristalsis: The most obvious period of flatulence in pregnant women usually occurs in the first pregnancy, that is, 3 months before pregnancy.After pregnancy, the stomach acid excretion ability is poor, and the stomach acid is relatively high. In addition, when I was pregnant, the ovary from ovulation to pregnancy, the lutein in the body gradually increased, and the lutein would make the intestinal peristalsis worse.The excretion function is also affected naturally, at this time there will be symptoms of flatulence and constipation.Therefore, the main cause of flatulence during the first pregnancy is caused by changes in hormone secretion.
After entering the second pregnancy, the uterus slowly expands. After 5 months of pregnancy, it will exceed the part of the navel. All the intestines will be squeezed above the stomach and the left and right sides.The large intestine and small intestine will also worse.
During pregnancy, it is recommended to have a small amount of meals -help the stomach digestive speed.To effectively relieve flatulence, you must start with your diet first.If the pregnant woman feels flatulence, and eats a lot of food, it will increase the burden on gastrointestinal digestion and make the flatulence more powerful.Therefore, pregnant women may wish to change from the habit of eating three meals a day to six to eight meals a day, and eat for each meal.Pay attention not to eat too many types of food at each meal, and it is not advisable to eat too much liquid food, because the liquid is not necessarily digestible.Conversely, pregnant women can choose semi -solid foods such as wheat skin.
3. How to alleviate the problem of belly swelling during pregnancy
Method 1. Meals a small amount
It is the first priority to effectively relieve flatulence and change the habit of diet.If the expectant mother has felt flatulence, but she still supplements and eats a lot of food. Under the burden of increasing gastrointestinal digestion, it will only make flatulence more serious.Specific mothers in the middle and late pregnancy can adopt a small amount of meals. Every time you eat, remember not to eat too full, you can effectively reduce the feeling of abdominal fullness. Pregnant women may wish to change from the habit of three meals a day to eating a day a day to eat a day.Six to eight meals to reduce the amount of each meal. In addition to controlling protein and fat intake, adding some garlic and ginger slices during cooking can also reduce the production of bloating gases.
Method 2. Chew slowly
When eating, you should keep chewing slowly, do not speak when eating, avoid sucking drinks with a straw, do not often contain sour plums, or chewing gum, etc., you can avoid unnecessary too much gas to enter the abdomen.
Method 3. Cellulose to supplement
Pregnant women can eat more foods rich in cellulose, such as vegetables, fruits and foods rich in cellulose. Vegetables such as white bamboo shoots, leek, spinach, celery, loofah, lotus root, radish, etc. are rich in dietary fiber;With persimmons, apples, bananas, kiwi, etc., there are many cellulose.Cellulose can help intestinal peristalsis.Although liquid foods are easy to eat, they are not necessarily digestible, so pregnant women can choose semi -solid food.
Method 4. Avoid gas production and food
If there is a serious stomach of the gastric acid, you should avoid sweets, mainly light food, and can eat soda biscuits, high -fiber biscuits, etc. neutralized gastric acid.When the flatulence is serious, it should be avoided to eat foods that are easy to produce, such as beans, eggs and products, fried foods, potatoes, etc., too sweet or too sour foods, spicy foods, etc.
4. What should I do if my abdominal distension during pregnancy
1. Proper exercise: In order to reduce abdominal distension during pregnancy, pregnant women should appropriately increase their daily activity. Stay after meals is the best way to move.With the increase during pregnancy, the number of walking times a day can also increase slowly, or extending the time of each walking is a good way to maintain the amount of exercise.Doing appropriate exercise during pregnancy can promote intestinal peristalsis and relieve flatulence. It is recommended that pregnant women can take about 20 to 30 minutes outside after meals to help bowel movements and exhaust, but excessive exercise excessive exerciseIt’s not suitable.
2. Supplemental cellulose: pregnant women can eat more foods rich in cellulose, such as vegetables, fruits and foods rich in cellulose, vegetables such as white bamboo shoots, leek, spinach, celery, loofah, lotus root, radish, etc.Dietary fiber.In the fruits, there are many cellulose, such as persimmons, apples, bananas, and kiwi.Cellulose can help intestinal peristalsis.Although liquid foods are easy to eat, they are not necessarily digestible, so pregnant women can choose semi -solid food.
3. A small amount of meals: It is the first priority to effectively relieve flatulence and change the habit of diet.If pregnant women have felt flatulence, but they still supplement and eat a lot of food. Under the burden of increasing gastrointestinal digestion, it will only make flatulence more serious.Therefore, we recommend that pregnant women in the middle and late pregnancy can use a small amount of meals for eating. Every time you eat, remember not to eat too much, you can effectively reduce the feeling of abdominal fullness.Eat six to eight meals a day to reduce the amount of each meal. In addition to controlling protein and fat intake, adding some garlic and ginger slices during cooking can also reduce the production of bloating gases.
4. Chew slowly: Keep the habit of chewing slowly when eating. Do not speak when you eat. Avoid sucking drinks with a straw. Do not often contain sour plums or chewing gum.Gas enter the abdomen.