After pregnancy, because there is no regular bowel time or the intestinal muscles become relaxed, it is easy to cause constipation. According to statistics, about 20 % of pregnant mothers will face constipation during pregnancy.What factors have caused constipation during pregnancy?How can we effectively improve constipation?
First of all, we know from the perspective of physiology, psychology, medicine, etc. — the culprit that leads to constipation during pregnancy
1. The impact of hormones
During pregnancy, in order to relax the uterine muscles and allow the gradually growing fetus to have enough space, the pregnant mother will secrete a large amount of lutein, but at the same time, the lutein will also relax the muscles of the intestine, the intestinal peristalsis will become slower, and the intestinal motility will become slower.The uterus that rose in the third trimester oppressed the intestines in the rear. The addition of these factors would make the food residue difficult to discharge, so it is easy to cause constipation.
2. Physical factors
The taste of pregnant moms changes during pregnancy, and eating will become uneven. Once the cellulose intake is reduced, the water will not drink much, and the volume of food residues will become small and dry.In order to produce a stool, the stool will stay in the large intestine and continue to be absorbed by the large intestine. Such a vicious circle, coupled with factors such as fatigue, drowsiness, and weight gain during pregnancy, will reduce the ability of intestinal activity and slow down. As a result, the result will be reduced.The stool becomes a bitter thing
3. The influence of nutritional supplements and drugs
Pregnant mothers usually supplement iron -containing composite vitamin tablets, and nutritional supplements such as iron or calcium tablets that are supplemented alone, or drugs such as aluminum and calcium acidic acid, cough agent and other drugs, which may causeconstipate
4. Psychological factors
The mental stress such as anxiety and nervousness is also one of the culprits that cause modern people (especially on -the -job pregnant mothers) to be susceptible to constipation
Symptoms and hazards during pregnancy
1. Constipation, commonly known as dry stool, due to reduced gastric acid, reduced physical activity, slow gastrointestinal motility, and gradually increased the fetus, the expansion of the uterus compress the small intestine, making it difficult to move. Pregnant mothers are prone to bloating or indevelopment or mothers.Constipation, in addition, women often rest in bed during puzzle, reduce physical activity, and easily lead to poor bowel movements. Over time, hemorrhoids are easy to form
2. In the case of constipation, you need to increase your effort during defecation, which may lead
Although constipation is not a major illness, if it ignores its existence, it may lead to abortion and hemorrhoids, so how should pregnant mothers prevent constipation?
1. Moderate exercise
If the pregnant mothers do not often move, the intestinal peristalsis will slow down, and it is easy to cause constipation. Pregnant moms can exercise moderately, such as walking or swimming, which can digest the gastrointestinal and intestines.
2. Go to the toilet on time
But after the morning, after breakfast or before going to bed, you must go to the toilet on time whether there is any intention or not. In the long run, you will develop the habit of stool on time.Overwhelm
3. Try to avoid standing or sitting for a long time
Pregnant moms should avoid standing or sitting for a long time, while raising their legs often.Make the lower limb vein blood flowing smoothly, avoiding hemorrhoids from feet and anal varicose veins, which causes hemorrhoids
4. Drink more milk
Milk is also very effective for eliminating constipation, and milk is rich in nutrition. Pregnant women are absolutely harmless to develop milk every day.
5. Healthy and balanced diet
Drink at least 8 glasses of water (for boiling water) every day and take 5 to 7 parts of fruits and vegetables. Among them, 20-35 grams of dietary fiber should be consumed.Dietary fiber can be taken from fruits and vegetables, whole valleys, and pod beans
Constraction during pregnancy Pay attention to diet conditioning
1. Eat more high -fiber food
Fan -rich foods include: vegetables (such as bamboo shoots, celery, etc., stalks, stems, unparalleled vegetables);Black dates, etc.); unprocessed beans (such as soybeans, red beans, mung beans); unpaid whole shells and their products (such as brown rice, black bread, wheat bread, whole wheat bread or steamed buns, oats, corn, sweet potato, etc.Cure
2. Drink more water
Drinking 1 cup of saline or lemonade on an empty stomach in the morning is very effective for preventing constipation
3. Eat more foods rich in vitamin B
Such as coarse grains, lean meat, etc., can promote gastrointestinal motility
4. Eat more gas -producing foods
Proper consumption of lettuce, radishes, beans and other gas -producing foods can stimulate intestinal peristalsis and help prevent constipation
5. Choose foods with more moisture
Such as fresh milk, fresh fruit juice made by yourself
1. Editor -in -chief of Wu Ying, the mother’s nutrition plan, Jilin Science and Technology Press, 2013.06.
2. Editor -in -chief of Zhang Xiaoping, healthy diet and meal for maternal mothers, Jilin Science and Technology Press, 2012.01.
3. Ye Xueyi edited, 1000 questions about maternal health care, Hebei Science and Technology Publishing House, 2006.05.
4. Editor -in -chief Zhang Xiaoping, healthy diet and meal, Jilin Science and Technology Press, 2012.01.
5. Ren Yingmei edited, a new pregnancy childbirth childbirth, Harbin Publishing House, 2008.5.