After the 0 o’clock of Valentine’s Day, Zhou Dong sent a big belly photo of Kun Ling, announcing that he had been pregnant with 2 babies and was a son!It is not a big news to have a child. The second child is a good idol in response to the national call. Zhou Dong, who is full of children, is blessed.After Kun Ling saved the earth to marry Jay Chou and gave birth to a little father -in -law last time, he once again saved the most basic requirement of the universe to complete the grand son of the giants.But do you know that Kun Ling can’t give birth to a second child?
In the summer of last summer, Kun Ling also publicly revealed that he had the problem of suffering from polycystic ovary syndrome, which caused the second child plan to be put on hold!So fast, it is an unexpected surprise to conceive the second child so smoothly.However, there are not a few women who are like Kun Ling’s polycystic ovary syndrome, and they are not as lucky as Kun Ling.Today, let’s talk about this polycystic ovary syndrome related to your "pregnancy" related to your "pregnancy"?
Polycystic ovaries syndrome (PCOS) is a common disease caused by women with age and abnormal metabolic abnormalities.) It is characterized by the most clinical manifestations of irregular menstrual cycle, infertility, hairy and/or acne, which is the most common female endocrine disease.
1. Menstrual disorders
PCOS leads to patients with no ovulation or scarce ovulation, with about 70%accompanied by menstrual disorders. The main clinical manifestations are amenorrhea, menstrual scarcity and blood, and 70%to 80%of menstrual abnormal women, accounting for 30 relay amenorrhea 30s%, Accounting for 85%of ovulation -free blood.Due to ovulation dysfunction in PCOS patients, lack of periodic progesterone secretion, uterine endometrium has been under the stimulation of simple high estrogen for a long time. The endometrium continuous hyperplasia is prone to endometrial simplicity, abnormal hyperplasia, and even uterine endometrium atypical hyperplasiaAnd endometrial cancer.
2. Clinical manifestations of Highnesty -related clinical manifestations
(1) How many hair and distribution are different due to the differences in gender and race. Multi-hairy is one of the important manifestations of the increase in androgen. There are many clinically evaluating methods of multi-hairs. Among them, the evaluation method recommended by the World Health Organization is Ferriman-Gallway hair scoring standard.Patients in PCOS in my country are not serious. The results of large -scale community population show that the MFG score> 5 points can be diagnosed. Excessive sexual hair is mainly distributed on the upper lip, lower abdomen and the inside of the thighs.
(2) Patients with PCOS in Kenrocoscanic acne are mostly adult female acne. They are accompanied by rough skin and large pores. Different from adolescent acne, they have the characteristics of severe symptoms, long duration, stubbornness, and poor treatment reactions.
(3) Female hair loss (FPA) PCOS patients start hair loss around the age of 20.It mainly occurs on the top of the head, which can extend to the front head (but does not invade the hairline), and can extend to the back head (but do not violate the back pillow), but the hair on the top of the headNeither invading the hairline nor bald heads.
(4) Sebum overflow of PCOS to produce excessiverogens, and high -male hemiamosis occurs, which increases sebum secretion, resulting in excessive oil and fatty fats of patients, increased pores, slightly reddish skin on both sides of the nose and lip grooves, and more scalp scales.Itchy scalp, the secretion of the chest and back oil also increased.
(5) Male expression is mainly manifested in the distribution of male pubic hair. Generally, obvious masculine performance does not occur, such as clitoris hypertrophy, breast atrophy, low sound, and abnormal exterior genital development.Patients with typical masculinity in PCOS patients should pay attention to identify congenital adrenal cortical hyperplasia, adrenal tumors, and tumors secreting androgens.
3. Multi -sac samples of ovarian (PCO)
Although the PCO’s ultrasound diagnostic standards have conducted a lot of research, there are still divergent opinions. In addition to the differences in race, the unity of the diagnostic standards is more difficult.In 2003, Rotterdam’s PCO ultrasonic standard was ≥ 12 follicles in unilateral or bilateral ovarian ovaries, with a diameter of 2-9mm, and/or ovarian volume (long × width × thick/2)> 10ml.At the same time, it can be expressed as an increase in marrow echo.
(1) Obesity and obesity account for 30%to 60%of patients with PCOS, and the incidence is different due to the different racial and eating habits.In the United States, 50%of PCOS women are overweight or obese, and obese PCOS in other countries reports is relatively less.PCOS’s obesity is manifested as cardiac obesity (also known as abdominal obesity), and even non -obese patients with PCOS are also manifested as an increase in the proportion of fat distribution around blood vessels or oments.
(2) Infertility, due to ovulation dysfunction, the conception rate of PCOS patients is reduced and the abortion rate increases. However, the result of whether the abortion rate of PCOS patients increases or whether the abortion is overweight is unclear.
(3) Purchase sleep suffix is very common among PCOS patients, and cannot be simply explained by obesity. Insulin resistance is more predictable than age, BMI or cycling testosterone levels on sleep difficulty during sleep.
(4) The incidence of depression in patients with depression PCOS increases, and it is related to high physical index and insulin resistance. The quality of life and sexual satisfaction of patients has decreased significantly.
The European Human Reproductive Association (ESHRE) and the American Association of Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) in 2003 proposed the recommended diagnostic standard for polycystic ovary syndrome in Rotterdam:
1. Occasionally ovulation and (or) no ovulation;
2. Clinical and (or) biochemical indicators suggest that there is a high hormones and eliminating other possible pathogenic factor.
3. Bilateral ovarian polycystic changes.
In accordance with the above three items, the two items can be diagnosed.
Is there no way to get the polycystic ovary syndrome? Is there any chance to get pregnant?The answer is yes.For patients with polycystic ovary syndrome, as long as the "malignant cycle" of abnormal endocrine is blocked, and normal menstruation and ovulation are restored, they can be pregnant and meet the needs of infertility patients.
First of all, for obese women, controlling weight is a key step.Then, reduce therogens through drugs, regulate the menstrual cycle, and ovulation promotion. For people with insulin resistance, people who cause hypertrophymia can also improve the effect of ovulation by improving the sensitivity of insulin.For those who combine tubal lesions, IVF can also be used.
For women who have been born, because the polycystic ovary syndrome shows ovulation disorders and can easily lead to endometrial proliferation, early intervention should be intervened in principle to prevent excessive hyperplasia of the uterine endometrium, prevent endometrial lesions, and can regularly be regular.Add progesterone to improve excessive hyperplasia of converting endometrium.The purpose of preventing endometrial cancer.
In short, the polycystic ovary syndrome is the multiple diseases and common diseases of female friends. As people’s understanding of it gradually deepen, it will better control it to ensure the health of women.
The medicine content of this literary is derived from:
Wang Ying, chief physician of Wang Ying, Chief Physics Center of Gynecology and Gynecology, Peking University Third Hospital
Deputy Chief Physician of Li Rong, Deputy Chief Physician of the Obstetrics and Gynecology Medical Center of Peking University