Shiitake mushrooms, also known as "Shanzhen", have a very high nutritional value and smooth taste. The taste is delicious.
And how much do you know about shiitake mushrooms?In this issue, we will come to learn 6 science science on shiitake mushrooms. Let’s learn together ~
When dried shiitake mushrooms are soaked, it is best to soak it with warm water of 20 ° C, one 35 ° C.It can make shiitake mushrooms easier to absorb water and soften, but also maintain the unique flavor of dried shiitake mushrooms. The time is not very long, it is fine for three or forty minutes.
The shiitake mushrooms are part of the shiitake mushrooms. The attributes are the same. They have high nutritional value, rich in cellulose. Proper consumption can effectively promote gastrointestinal motility and help digestion.
Tomato: Contains a large amount of carotene and lycopene. It is easy to absorb nutrients, but eating with shiitake mushrooms will destroy carotene in the human body.
The donkey meat is delicious, rich in nutrition, and has the effects of nourishing qi, but eating with mushrooms can cause diarrhea, qi deficiency and other consequences.
Crab is rich in nutritional value and is cold food. It is highly valuable to eat alone, but consumption with shiitake mushrooms can induce stones.
1. Women who have just given birth to children are relatively weak, their physique is more cold, and shiitake mushrooms are cold. Therefore, women who have just given birth to children are not suitable for mushrooms.
2. People with heavy moisture.For people with heavy moisture, it is not recommended to eat too much shiitake mushrooms, because shiitake mushrooms are hair products. Too much consumption may increase the humidity in the body, which is not conducive to physical conditioning and recovery.
3, shiitake mushrooms contain fiber, which can speed up intestinal digestion.However, mushrooms are difficult to digest. Eating shiitake mushrooms with poor gastrointestinals will increase the burden on the stomach and cause constipation.
1. Anti -cancer and anti -cancer: The lid of mushrooms contains a dual -chain nucleic acid with dual -chain structure. After entering the human body, it will produce interferon with anti -cancer effects;
2. Lipidation and blood pressure: Mushrooms contain purine, choline, tyrosine, oxidase, and certain nucleic acid substances, which can play a role in lowering blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood lipids.
3. Delaying aging: The water extraction of shiitake mushrooms has a clear effect on hydrogen peroxide, and has a certain elimination effect on the hydrogen peroxide in the body;
Choose the right brand!IntersectionIntersection
选 臻 琬 — — 农 农 农 选 琬 琬.
The shiitake mushrooms selected by Jiannong Zhen are Nanyang-Xixia. Xixia shiitake mushrooms are Chinese geographical indications protection products.Called treasures in mushrooms.
Whether it is used for cooking or soup, the taste is extremely delicious whether it is used for cooking or soup.