1.1 mold toxin produces
Poisonicin is generally secondary metabolites that appear in grains or feed, which appear due to mold growth.Most mold toxins can be infected with feed, grain, etc.The current two major types of molds include field molds and warehouse molds. Field molds are infected before harvesting. It is a relatively common source of mold toxin.The warehouse bacteria mainly include yellow mold and green mold. These bacteria generally grow crazy at suitable temperatures.
1.2 The mechanism of poisoning
Moral toxin poisoning is mostly because animals have eaten grains or feed that have been infected. Lack of protein, vitamins and selenium in common feeds commonly used in livestock and poultry are the main factor that causes infection.Due to the toxicity of most common mold metabolic intermediate products, increasing or reducing compound metabolic drugs can respond to mold toxins.Generally, mold toxins in feed do not exist alone. When there are multiple toxins, mold toxin toxicity increases accordingly.
2.1 Clinical symptoms
(1) During the dietary diet in the diet of patelin pork, once the diets with a toxin content of 2 ～ 4 mg /kg may cause acute poisoning and severe cases of death.The main poisoning clinical manifestations are mental dullness or loss of appetite. Over time, anemia, ascites and hemorrhage diarrhea will occur.When the feed of fatty pigs contains 200 ～ 400 μg /kg of yellow mold daily feed, its clinical symptoms will occur and reduce growth and reduce feed absorption.
(2) Ricillic ketone and corn gobrobyl ketone are a kind of estrogen toxin more common in corn sorghum. When pig food contains feeds containing this toxin, the symptoms of clinical manifestations will change with the changes in the dosage of the toxins.EssenceWhen the feed contains 1 ～ 5 mg /kg concentration corn gobrobyl ketone, the main clinical manifestations of sows are the swelling of the vulva, the breast developed by precocity, and the rectal prolapse.The main clinical manifestations of boars are decreased sexual desire and testes are narrowed.And when boar eats high -concentration corn chinenite ketone feed, it will lead to a decline in the yield of semen and decreased sperm vitality. When the sows eat high -concentration of corn giant picotinone feed, the main clinical symptoms of symptomsAfter the estrus and mating, embryo death or abortion is prone to occur.
2.2 treatment plan
When the symptoms of pig clinical manifestations have characteristics of moldin poisoning, you can first cut off the supply of raw feed, and take certain measures to replace the feed, and then treat it according to the symptoms of the body.
(1) The content of protein, composite vitamins and selenium in the feed can be appropriately increased, and anti -vitamins can be used to relieve symptoms such as ascites, edema, bleeding, and dilutes of the diseased pigs. At the same time, you can add 200-250 G to the feed./T’s garlic is supplemented by treatment.
(2) For feeds that have already been severely infected, a certain amount of absorbin can be added. The dosage is 2.3 ～ 3 kg /t, the time is 5-7 d. At the same time, it is equipped with moldycin mixture.In order to ensure the treatment effect, these two treatment methods can be used for "liver Likang" mix. In this process, it can be appropriately supplemented with VE, VA, VD, and composite vitamin B, which is 5-7 d.
3.1 Clinical symptoms
In recent years, mold diseases have begun to rise during the production of livestock and poultry production. In clinical manifestations, the following points are mainly reflected:
(1) Empty pneumonia and air cystitis suffer from chicken respiratory tract will have different degrees of infection. The main symptoms are dyspnea, egg production, mental deficiency, and eye nose fluid.Chicken mortality will rise to about 50%.The number of small meters or mung bean -sized nodules in the airbags will appear in the airbags, and the nodule is gray -white.
(2) In recent years, multiple chicken farms have experienced different degrees of eye disease in multiple chicken farms.The corneal center is ill, which appears blindness, and eventually died because it was impossible to find food.
3.2 treatment plan
(1) Tashaycin has been infected with the feed, and can be added to the feed of 3 kg /T to add dehythtein, and use 5-7 d continuously.Its mechanism is to effectively adsorb the chlorite and other fungusin in the chicken, and drain toxins out of the body under the action of the dehythte.
(2) The amount of conventional 1 bottle of bactericillin made of bacterialcin is 50 million IU. Generally, 1,000 to 2,000 chickens can be treated. The edible method is to mix with the feed, and use 5 to 7 d.
(1) Tashaycin is produced by DuPont Company in the United States. It is one of the more effective absorbers in feed applications. It has a strong mold adsorption function in the application process.The toxins in the feed are excreted from the body and will not affect the absorption of other nutrients; the net effect of the production of the production of China Xianger Pharmaceutical is also good.
(2) Motcinicoin -making is mainly polymienococcus antibiotics. The principle of medication is to play a fungal effect by affecting the permeability of cytosoma.Infection also has a good prevention effect.