Hangzhou 4 -year -old girl Kiki (pseudonym)
An extremely terrible thing happened,
She first shouted itching,
After a few days, I said itching.
Mom and dad take off her little underwear to check carefully,
Grab many "millet" from the vagina.
Where did these small bugs come from?What kind of damage does it cause to children?Is it contagious?
The 4 -year -old child should say that the quality of sleep should be super good. Basically, at night, he does not need to get up at night, but I do n’t know why. Kiki recently woke up frequently at night.
At first, her parents did not take it seriously, and they also rebuked her bad habits to not talk about hygiene.
However, a similar strange move Kiki "staged" once or twice every night.To make matters worse, a few days later, Qiqi’s scratching hand turned from fart to the front, waking up in the middle of the night and crying and saying, "The place where the urination is itching." This time, his parents became nervous.
Take off Qiqi’s small underwear, get the phone’s flashlight, look carefully, and what you see in front of him is trembling.There are many "millet" in Kiki’s vagina.Mom and dad immediately picked up Kiki and rushed to the emergency department of the Affiliated Hospital of Hangzhou Normal University.
"This is Náo." Looking at the small bugs wrapped in a napkin paper, the pediatrician Yang Lin recognized at a glance.
What is the worm?Where did you come from?Will children be dangerous?
Qiqi’s parents’ doubts and worry.
Tapeworms are a common kind of worm in the intestine.
The female climbed at the anal mouth at night, which caused itching. The children tickled the insects with their fingers and swallowed the insect eggs when eating or sucking their fingers.The nymph eggs hatch at the anus, and the larvae can also climb into the anus and invade the large intestine, which can cause retrograde infection.
If the ticks are not treated in time, the entire anus will be spread, and girls will even climb into the vagina, causing abdominal pain.
In order to further verify, the doctor told Qiqi’s parents to take more children’s feces in the laboratory for a mirror examination.Sure enough, the duty staff of the inspection department found tapeworm adults and a large number of worm eggs under high -definition microscope.Fortunately, the damage caused by the little bug to Kiki is not great. After eating the "small sugar pills" of insects (must be performed under the guidance of a doctor, do not take it yourself), the problem will be solved.
Children’s tapeworms infected infected in summer and not in -time treatment may affect children’s physical and mental health
(The picture shows tapeworm larvae and insect eggs. Source: Qianjiang Evening News)
Dr. Yang Lin said: "Ricknames infection is a common parasitic infection for children, especially in summer. Due to the night’s stomach pain and itching, it is highly suspected that the children infected with tapeworms can basically encounter every day, and they can be encountered every day, and they can be encountered every day, and they can be encountered every day, and they can be encountered every day, butIn the end, there are more than 10 cases of the bugs diagnosed. "
It is understood that children’s eggs that are attached to toys, pollutants and clothing are directly contacted to the entrance of the eggs in the mouth of the insects, causing cross -infections and repeated infections of patients.EssenceTherefore, it is necessary to do targeted prevention.
Dr. He Lin also preached: If the diseases of tapeworms are repeatedly infected, they will not heal, causing children to have symptoms such as night shocks, night -time grinding teeth and urine, which will affect children’s physical and mental health.Taoitis, tapeworm appendicitis and allergic skin diseases.
Therefore, if parents find that children always say that farting or stomach pain at night should be paid attention to, and timely consultation.
Females have about 10,000 cure tick disease each time, and hygiene is important
Rickniva adults live in the intestinal tract of the human body, and the head is attached to the intestinal mucosa or pierced into the intestinal mucosa deeply to eat the sea to drink."Migration" in the anus.
After the person falls asleep, the female climb out of the anus and spawns, about 10,000 eggs each time.Most of the females died after production. A few returned to the anus, and a few "lost" into the urethra, vagina, uterus, etc.
Therefore, if you want to cure tapeworm disease, hygiene is very important, you need to do the following:
1. Usually pay attention to keep the perianal clean and change the underwear daily.
2. Be sure to wash your hands frequently before meals, and this washing hands is also very particular. You must wash your hands with soap to keep your hand hygiene. At the same time, pay attention to public health and family hygiene (including correcting children’s sucking fingers, cutting nails, not wearing open crotch pants, not wearing open crotch pantsGood habit of sleeping).
3. Wash the bedding and cleaning toys regularly (rubbing with 0.5 % iodine solution for more than 5 minutes or 0.05 % iodine solution for more than 1 hour, killing tapeworm eggs) is the key to prevent re -infection.
4. The eggs can survive in the cool and humid environment ≥3 weeks.
5. Those who are infected by children in children or family internal body should do a good job of collective hygiene, conduct a census of tapeworm disease, repeat the examination for 7-10 days, treat patients in time, and eliminate the source of infection.
Diagnostic tapeworm disease, these preparations must be done well
Before the medical treatment, parents made such preparations:
1. Find adults.After the child falls asleep 1 to 3 hours, repeatedly observe whether the child’s anus, perineum, underwear, etc. there are about 1cm long milky white adults;
2. Check the insect eggs.In the early morning, use transparent plastic paper to paste the anus and around, and send it to the hospital for examination.Finding insect eggs or adults can be diagnosed with tapeworm disease.
In the end, a few words: Human is the only ending host of tapeworms. The patient is the only source of infection, does not infect other animals, and prefers children.So everyone remembers: "It is very important for almost all infectious diseases!"
Have you ever been infected with tapeworms?
What kind of feeling is JIO?
The comment area is waiting for you ~
Article General: Qianjiang Evening News, Shenzhen Health Commission Xi’an Children’s Hospital
Picture source: 123RF Qianjiang Evening News Network
Click "watch" to spread ~