In the second trimester, many expectant mothers’ legs and feet began to swell. The original shoes could not be worn, and the pants felt that it was tighter than before. 40%-60%of pregnant women would have swelling after 6 months of pregnancy.But, do you know what is going on with this foot?
What is the cause of foot swelling?
1. After pregnancy, the blood capacity of pregnant women has gradually increased from the 6th week of pregnancy. It reached its peak in 34 weeks, and it was maintained at this level to two weeks after giving birth to the level before pregnancy.Blood capacity increases by about 40%compared to non -pregnancy, so after the blood capacity increases, the tissue intermediary fluid will increase.
2. Due to the increase in blood, the increase in plasma is more than the increase in blood cells. Therefore, the blood component will be relatively diluted, and the relative concentration of plasma albumin is lower than that of non -pregnancy.Plasma albumin is the main ingredient to maintain plasma osmotic pressure.Plasma osmosis during pregnancy is lower than that of non -pregnancy.In this way, the moisture in the blood flow easily penetrates into the tissue intercordnic liquid, causing edema lower limb.
3. After pregnancy, the uterus increases, which increases the pressure of the pelvis, which affects the venous blood flow of the lower limbs.This is also one of the important reasons for lower limbs.If edema during pregnancy, if you see lightly after rest or sleep, it is physiological, and you don’t have to worry.
Pregnant women should correctly distinguish different foot swelling
Under normal circumstances, the pregnant mother lay down for a while or after a night of sleep, the symptoms of foot swelling are reduced or all disappear.Such swelling is physiological, don’t worry too much.
If edema is not limited to the ankles, it also rises to calves, thighs, perineal, and even systemic edema, which is particularly vigilant.Go to the doctor in time to exclude abnormalities in liver, kidney, blood pressure, such as pregnancy hypertension, liver disease, and kidney dysfunction.
How to relieve edema
1. Rest.Those who engage in long -standing and sedentary work will be more serious.If the chair stands, do it from time to time; if you are sitting, you will stand for a while.In order to achieve the best rest effect, you can take a walk for 5 minutes to start your circular system.
2. Raise your legs.Before going to bed (or at a lunch break) to raise your legs for 15-20 minutes, it can accelerate the blood flow and reduce the intravenous pressure in the vein, which can not only alleviate edema during pregnancy, but also prevent the occurrence of diseases such as varicose veins.
3. Choose the right shoes.Now everything must be set out from comfort, rather than considering fashion, so you must not be too tight when you choose your shoes. The soles should be non -slip, and the heel should not be too high.
4. Earn low -salt meal.After pregnancy, the function of adjusting salt and moisture has decreased. Therefore, in daily life, you should try to control the intake of salt as much as possible, and the daily intake should be less than 6g.
5. Sleep on the left.Take the left side when sleeping, which can avoid compressing to the lower limbs and reduce the resistance of blood flow.
6. Exercise.Maintaining daily exercise habits can help you resist edema. For example, walking is conducive to accelerating blood circulation without stopping blood flow.Swimming is better, because the pressure of water will squeeze the body tissue, let the body fluid return to the vein, and then flow into the kidneys from the vein, you can discharge them.