Red Net March 24th (Correspondent Wang Zhenhui Tan Yan reporter Liu Dan) Recently, the new crown epidemic in the country has many occurrences, and the situation of preventing and control is severe.In order to ensure the safety of mothers and infants during the epidemic, further publicize and popularize the knowledge and measures for preventing and controlling the prevention and control of the new crown pneumonia, and enhance the awareness and ability of the public, especially the maternal maternal maternity to prevent and control the epidemic prevention and control of the new crown pneumonia, and the Provincial Health Education Propaganda Center of the Hunan Provincial Health and Health Committee organizedRelevant experts from the Maternal and Child Health Hospital will be authoritatively answered on the hot spots, difficulties, doubts and other issues of the attention of maternal and relatives under the prevention and control of the epidemic, and provide health reminder and medical advice for pregnant women.
1. Do you need a check -up during the epidemic?
Generally speaking, the conventional birth check-up during pregnancy is 7-11 times. Maternal mothers who have the outbreak of the epidemic or have not ended the quarantine period can be appropriately delayed, but at several key examination points, pregnant women must try to check as much as possible.for example:
Early pregnancy (11-13+6 weeks): NT examination is needed. This is a screening indicator for fetal malformations in early pregnancy. It is also used for risk assessment of early Tang’s syndrome.
In the second trimester (20-24 weeks): The four-dimensional ultrasound examination is required, mainly to eliminate whether the fetus has structural malformations.
In the middle of pregnancy (24-28 weeks): Pregnancy screening during pregnancy diabetes (OGTT experiments) need to be performed, which is a prevents the risk of giving birth caused by controlling blood sugar.
In the third trimester (28-40 weeks): You need to understand how the fetus is in the palace and evaluate the childbirth method.The most important monitoring indicator at home is the number of fetal movements, and there can be a few fetal movements in pregnant women to strengthen self -monitoring fetal movements and records.
2. Can the birth check during the epidemic period?
Affected by the epidemic, some communities are closed or controlled, and some hospital clinics and emergency clinics have temporarily suspended consultation. During the epidemic period, it may increase the risk of infection.Pregnant women with high -risk factors can choose to postpone the postpartum inspection.
How to judge high -risk pregnancy?If it is green √ in the health book, it is a low risk, and you can monitor yourself at home in this case;
If it is yellow, there is a certain risk. While self -monitoring, regular online consultation is conducted;
If it is the risk of orange or red, the risk of purple must be conducted as required.
3. What preparations do you need to do during the epidemic period?
1. It is recommended that pregnant mothers must make an online appointment for registration before the hospital checkup, and come to the hospital for a check -up;
2. During the epidemic period, the pre -examination of the hospital’s entrance should be tested dual code.
3. The yellow -code and red code pregnant mother who lives in the high -risk risk should report to the community in advance to prepare a 24 -hour nucleic acid detection negative report.
4. During the prevention and control of the epidemic, what are the cases of pregnant mothers need to seek medical treatment as soon as possible?
If pregnant mothers have suspicious symptoms such as fever, fatigue, dry cough, nasal congestion, runny nose, sore throat, diarrhea, etc., and I have a history of tourism in the high incidence area, there is a history of close contact with the diagnosis patients.Medical.
In addition, abnormal conditions during pregnancy, such as headache, dizziness, unclear vision, shortness of breath, blood pressure, vaginal bleeding or abnormal flow fluid, abdominal pain, abnormal fetal movement, etc., or when there are signs of childbirth, you should seek medical treatment in time.
Pregnant mothers should not delay medical treatment because of fear and worry.
5. Once pregnant mothers have abnormalities, how should I choose to seek medical treatment?
1. Pregnant mothers should first go to the hospital for a popular ruling for consultation due to fever; 2. If the pregnant mother has no fever and is medical treatment due to non -productive conditions, she should choose a medical institution that can meet the demand and has a small outpatient volume.3. If you seek medical treatment due to obstetrics, in addition to emergency situations, try to choose a hospital building, make appointments and preparations before consultation, shorten the time of medical treatment as possible, pay attention to preventing prevention, and reduce the accompanying person.
6. What are the precautions for seeking medical treatment during the epidemic?
1. When you need to seek medical treatment, make an appointment in advance, take a clinic time to avoid centralized consultation, and shorten the medical time as much as possible.Please abide by the specifications of one doctor, one patient, one clinic.When arriving at the hospital, the health code, the itinerary code, etc. should be shown in accordance with the requirements of the epidemic prevention and control.
2. On the way to the hospital and in the hospital, pregnant women and accompanying their families should wear medical surgical masks throughout the process; it is recommended to carry hand -free hand -scan or sterilized wet towels to keep hand hygiene;1 meter).
3. After going home, you should properly handle the masks, change clothes, wash your hands, clean the facial, facial features and other exposed parts.Out of clothing should be cleaned and disinfected as soon as possible, and the coat should be placed at the air circulation.
7. What should we pay attention to when the home isolation of pregnant women?
Pregnant women’s home life should be monitored by self -health.Pay attention to the daily measurement of body temperature, make a reasonable diet, monitor the fetal movement regularly, and appropriately move indoors. In principle, you need to wear a mask if you need to go out;And maintain a distance of more than 1m, wash your hands frequently, use bath towels, tableware, bedding and other daily necessities to avoid cross-infection; when turning on air conditioning, it is recommended to keep the room temperature of about 25 degrees, open windows every day to ventilate 2-3 times, each time a lotIn 30 minutes.According to the requirements of the epidemic prevention and control, the nucleic acid testing is performed.
8. What are the nucleic acid test requirements for outpatient and inpatient ward?
The new hospitalization patients and accompanying people must be admitted to the hospital with the negative results of the 48 -hour kernel acidic acid. The patients and accompanying people must review the nucleic acid once a week, update dual code daily and perform health monitoring.
Do not visit, do not accompany, and strictly implement one person, one person, one person, one person, one person, one person, one person, one person must apply for an electronic accompaniment certificate on the day of hospitalization, and you must not leave the ward at will.
If a yellow code appears in hospitalized patients or accompaniment, timely collection of nucleic acids and personnel control on the basis of protection.
Nine, if you are diagnosed with a new type of coronary virus infection, can you continue your pregnancy?Will it be transmitted to the fetus?
There is currently no sufficient evidence to show new coronary virus infections, the risk of maternal fetuses, and no evidence that the virus itself is harmful to embryos and fetuses.
If the premature high fever above 38.5 ° C appears in the early pregnancy, it needs to pay special attention to the embryo tissue.
If the pregnant mother is infected with a new type of coronary virus, it should be diagnosed by multiple disciplines. Determined whether to continue pregnancy according to the situation of gestational weeks and severity.
X. Suspected or diagnosis of new coronary virus infection, what should the baby do after giving birth to a pregnant woman?
It is recommended that the baby is separated for at least 14 days after birth. During this period, it is not recommended to breastfeed. It is recommended that the mother squeeze out the milk regularly to ensure lactation until it is excluded or cured by the virus infection.