Most women know that there will be many changes in their bodies after pregnancy, but only a few people correctly understand these changes. Therefore, they often become very sensitive.Ignore.
1. Weight gain: In the first three months, because most people had "pregnancy and vomiting", the weight sometimes did not increase, but decreased, but it generally increased by about 1 kg.It can be increased by about 12-14 kg. If it is increased too much, it should be controlled to prevent the fetus from being too large, or affect the recovery of the mother’s future body.
2. Emotional changes: After pregnancy, they often become easy to excite, irritable, worry, etc., but due to the expectations of pregnant women to their children, the care and condolences of her husband or relatives, and the trust of medical staff, most of them can successfully go through the successful pass throughThis process.
3. Skin: After 5 months of pregnancy, due to the grew up of the abdomen, it causes skin breaks, which forms purple -yellow marks and becomes stretch marks. Sometimes this phenomenon will appear in the thighs and hips, and it usually becomes white after childbirth.In addition, the color of the midline of the abdomen will also deepen. This is because the skin pigmentation is precipitated, and even the color of the scar will deepen. There are many pregnant women. Freckles or stretch marks on their faces.Easy to sweat.
4. Gastrointestinal: Since the sixth week of pregnancy, some pregnant women will feel nausea and vomiting, especially when getting up on an empty stomach in the morning, sometimes there will be a feeling of stomach burning.Generally, it takes about four months to gradually improve, and the appetite will be opened in the future, and the habits of the diet will change.
5. Urinary system: In the first three months and last three months of pregnancy, the number of times of urination will increase. This is because the bladder is caused by oppression. Sometimes when I sleep at nightThe ureter is also oppressed. When urinating, urine is often unable to discharge completely.
6. Respiratory system: After the uterine is enlarged, squeeze the horizontal diaphragm upwards. Therefore, the knee care is often forced to urge. When it is up to the stairs, the pulse is slightly increased, and the body temperature is slightly higher than usual.
7. Circular system: The health of "pregnancy -induced anemia" is found by most pregnant women. This is because the cycle blood volume after pregnancy increases by 20 %, but the water in the blood will increase, so the hemoglobin is relatively relativeA decrease, so many pregnant women often feel dizzy or fainted.In addition, the burden on the heart also increases, but there is no mood in normal circumstances, but occasionally feel palpitations.
1. Breast congestion, swelling, tenderness, and more sensitive, the areola increases, the color becomes darker, and the nipple becomes dark brown. After six months of pregnancy, a little half transparent liquid can be squeezed out.
2. The vaginal tissue is thickened, discolored, and softened, and the secretions will increase. Therefore, women often feel that leucorrhea is increased after pregnancy.
3. The uterus gradually increases, and the speed is slower at the beginning. After three months, the uterus can produce pelvic cavity. At this time, you can see the upset abdomen from the outside, and the fallopian tube and ovarian will be congested and hypertrophy.
4. The cervix mouth becomes soft and dark red, and the secretion of mucus will increase
Changes in endocrine:
During pregnancy, there are new endocrine glands formed, that is, pregnancy luteal and placenta. This newly added glands will affect the original secretion glands in the body, change its effects to varying degrees, and affect the development of pregnancy and the development of pregnant women.Exterior.