Zhang Feng, a characteristic medical center (former 306 hospital), obstetrics and gynecology reproductive center
For women with menstruation, they can use the calendar table to calculate their ovulation day.Generally, about 14 days before the next menstruation, the first 5 days and 4 days after the ovulation day and the ovulation day are called 10 days as the ovulation period.After the ovaries are discharged from the ovaries, they will survive in the fallopian tube for 1 to 2 days to be fertilized.How can I know if I am ovulation?
1. Observe cervical mucus (commonly known as leucorrhea).The mucus secreted by the cervix will appear thin or viscous with the changes in women’s physiological period.In the early stage of ovulation, the estrogen secreted by the ovaries will continue to increase, thereby promoting the elastic, clear or white mucus secretion of cervix, such as egg white.In the later stages of ovulation, sticky liquids will be secreted, which is easy to form mucus bolt to block the cervix mouth to prevent the passage of sperm. At this stage, the vaginal environment is acidic, which is not conducive to sperm survival.
2. Pain feeling method during ovulation.Some women will feel the slight pain of the lower abdomen on one side in the middle of the two menstrual period, but they will disappear after a period of time, and the physical examination is not abnormal. This is likely to be caused by the ovulation process.This phenomenon can calculate the ovulation day.
3. Change of body temperature.When I woke up in the morning for a few days, I measured my temperature with the thermometer and then recorded it.Generally speaking, women’s body temperature fluctuates relatively small before ovulation, the basic body temperature of ovulation day will suddenly decrease, and the body temperature will gradually increase after ovulation day.Stepping to 0.3 ° C ~ 0.5 ° C, the body temperature decreases again when the menstrual tide is maintained.At low temperature to high temperature, extremely low temperature will appear, and this day is ovulation.
4. Ovulation test strip monitoring.In addition to early pregnancy test strips, women may use the ovulation test strips most.Because it is simple and intuitive.However, the test strip test is not necessarily obviously double bars, and the phenomenon of weak yang and strong sun may occur.Compared with early pregnancy test strips, ovulation test strips need to be used strictly in accordance with its instructions. In order to calculate the accuracy of the results, it is best to retain all test strips within a cycle to compare the color depth in order to determine the accurate date.
5. Ultrasonic examination.Women with normal menstrual cycles start ultrasound 10 to 12 days after the blood is calculated on the same day to understand ovulation.In all ovulation measuring methods, the vaginal ultrasonic monitoring method is currently more accurate. It can not only measure whether there are superior follicles in the ovaries on both sides, but also measure the size of the superior follicles, the thickness of the endometrium, etc.Methods are generally performed only when patients do need it.Although ultrasonic monitoring ovulation is currently the most accurate method, ovulation is only one of the elements of successful conception. Even if the eggs are mature and are about to be discharged, it may not be able to ensure successful conception. In addition to having a healthy constitution, psychological factors are also conceived.the key to success.Note: Although there is no side effect of the vaginal B -ultrasound monitoring eggs, it is mainly for women who want to be Huaibao. Normal women do not have a special need to do this test.It is recommended that women who want to do ultrasonic monitoring whether they ovulate must go to a regular hospital to do it in the guidance of a doctor.
6. Hormone testing.As shown in the table above: follow the doctor’s order.