Since the epidemic prevention and control have been completely liberalized, the people around you are "Yang" one after another. When your friends meet, you all ask: Are you Yang?What is the recovery now?I did not expect that this wave of epidemic was so fierce that it was too difficult to avoid it.
After most people are "yang", fever, sore throat, cough and other symptoms will occur after "Yang".The recovery process in the middle is particularly difficult.
If "Yang", how should we recover quickly?In fact, in addition to taking medicine normally and drinking water, you must also get started from your daily diet to supplement sufficient nutrition, so that the body’s immune system can better play.
After "Yang", you must learn to avoid your mouth. Some things can be eaten, but some things can not be eaten. If you want to recover quickly, keep in mind "3 more, 3 not to eat, avoid 2 things", help your body recover as soon as possible, and spend the New Year for the New Year.be prepared.
In this special period, many medical experts have suggested that after "Yang", more vitamin C should be supplemented to enhance the immunity of the human body. As the saying goes, "medicine supplement is not as good as food and supplement", you can eat more vitamin -rich fruits and vegetablesFor example, oranges, oranges, apples, pears, cauliflower, western blue flowers, green pepper, etc.
If your throat is particularly uncomfortable, you can squeeze fruits and vegetables into juice, and nutrition is easier to absorb.
1. Prepare an apple, cut into small pieces after peeling, and put it in the juicer to make an apple juice.
2. Pour the apple juice into the cup, add 200 ml of pure milk, and stir it after stirring it.
If "Yang", the body will be uncomfortable. Most people have no appetite and don’t want to eat, especially greasy foods. At this time, in order to supplement nutrition to the body, we can drink some nutritional porridge, such as preserved egg lean meat porridge,Vegetable porridge, chicken porridge, fish porridge, etc.
1. Prepare 150 grams of rice, 50 grams of glutinous rice, soak water for 10 minutes for later use.
2. Small pork lean meat cut into shredded meat, put it in a pot, add a little salt, rice wine, pepper, starch, grab and marinate for 15 minutes.
3. Two preserved eggs are cut into small pieces, ginger is cut into ginger, and small onions are cut into shallots for later use.
4. Add an appropriate amount of water to the casserole. After the water is boiled, add the rice, cook for 20 minutes, add shredded pork and preserved eggs for 5 minutes, and then add ginger and green onion. After one minute, you can turn off the hot pot.
Protein is the essential nutritional component of the human body. After the sun, the appetite will slowly recover. At this time, you can eat some protein -rich foods to supplement nutrition and help physical recovery.
1. Prepare fresh shrimp 3 or two, remove the shrimp head, leave the shrimp tail, and then cut it from the back of the shrimp, remove the shrimp line inside, peel the shrimp shell, put it in the small basin, use water with waterWash and squeeze the water into the pot.
2. Add salt, cooking wine, white pepper powder in the shrimp, mix well with your hands, and marinate on one side for 5 minutes to slowly taste the shrimp.
3. Boil the water in advance in the pot. At this time, take a small pot, get 4 to 5 eggs, add an appropriate amount of water, the ratio of eggs to water is about 1 to 1.5, add salt, 1 gram of chicken powder each grams each gram, Stir well with chopsticks, filter the foam in the egg liquid with a colander, and pour it into a large bowl.
4. After boiling the water, put the beating egg liquid, cover the lid, and steam the fire for 8 to 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, open the lid, put the shrimp, and continue steaming for 3 minutes.
5. Prepare the green onion into a green onion, put it in a small basin, add 10 grams of steamed fish soy sauce, 3 grams of sesame sesame oil, stir with chopsticks, wait for 3 minutes, turn off the steamed eggs and shrimp, and then then take out the steamed eggs and shrimp. ThenPour the ingredients that I just adjusted, and it is delicious.
Some people usually like to eat some peppers, feel appetizing and increase appetite, but after "Yang", don’t eat too spicy food, otherwise it will stimulate the throat and increase the discomfort of the throat.
If you eat too much spicy and irritating food, it will also cause gastrointestinal discomfort, causing fire in the body, fever in the body, and not conducive to the recovery of the body.
For healthy people, there is basically no harm to healthy people, and it can also help regulate emotions, but after the sun, the throat will be particularly uncomfortable. If you eat some sweets, such as cakes, ice cream, white sugar, etc.It is not conducive to physical recovery.
After "Yang", the stomach and intestines will be particularly sensitive. Some people will have symptoms such as diarrhea, intestinal peristalsis, etc. If you have some cold foods, such as ice cream ice cream, ice beer, etc., it will directly damage the yang of the spleen and stomach, causing nausea, Vomiting, abdominal pain, bloating, etc. For the body of the recovery period, it is worse.
For friends who are infected or recovered, the conditions must be opened to ventilate. You can choose the windows in the warm morning or noon. Open the window to the air, so that the fresh air outside will come in, and the turbid air in the house will be discharged.
You can ventilate 2 times a day, 20 to 30 minutes each time, so as to improve the air quality inside the house, which is helpful to recover from the body.
During the period of "Yang", the body is relatively weak. Pay attention to the cold and cold. If you often wash your hair and take a bath, you will cause cold and catch a cold. Instead, you will aggravate the disease and prolong the course of the disease.Water temperature should not be too low, so as not to sweat too much and consume physical strength.
Everyone’s constitution is different, and the recovery time will be different. During this time, you should still be cautious, eat more nutritious food, ensure sufficient sleep time, maintain a peaceful mood, recover early, welcome a better life of lifeEssence